Donations Save Dogs!
We Are 100% Transparent!
As a nonprofit organization, not only do we rely on generous donations to provide everything each dog needs plus deserves, but your donations also allow us to save more dogs! Best yet -- ALL of your donations are tax deductible! (Tax ID 47-2395797)
Here are some facts regarding our rescue efforts:
- We are all unpaid volunteers who run the rescue during our personal time including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- All dogs are updated on all shots and vet checked before being adopted out.
- Not all dogs are healthy when we receive them. Some have required over $1,000 in medical care.
- We provide all pups with worming and flea prevention.
- All of our dogs are micro-chipped.
- We provide vaccines for low-income families.
- We run a Senior Dog/Senior Citizen Program run solely on your donations.
- We run an entire Inmate/Dog Prison Rehabilitation Program which includes dog food and supplies, also run solely on your donations.
- We take in owner-surrender dogs almost DAILY. These dogs have had NO vetting plus they're not spayed or neutered. We cover these expenses as well.
- We transport within and across the State of Ohio as we pull dogs from high kill facilities days and sometimes hours before they're scheduled to be euthanized.
- We save pregnant Mom's and their unborn pups from being euthanized at high kill facilities. Your donations cover the Mom and her pups until all are ready for adoption.
NONE OF THE ABOVE SERVICES ARE FREE TO THE RESCUE.
Join Us at Puppy Palooza!
Our major fundraiser is just around the corner! Tell your family, friends, co-workers and anyone else who loves animals to join us on November 5th! Full details are here.
Please also consider donating to our fundraiser! Full details are here.
Donate in a Variety of Ways!
Your generous donations help us to sustain our rescue plus all of our programs! We are VERY appreciate and we ABSOLUTELY NEVER take your donations for granted!
We appreciate ongoing donations such as dog food, toys, blankets, paper towels, collars and leashes. Monetary donations are also accepted and are used for the vetting of all the dogs that are saved in order to ensure that all dogs adopted out are up to date on shots, spayed or neutered, and treated for anything else they may need.
Examples of supplies that we need on a continuous basis:
- Nyla Puppy
- Puppy Pads
- Paper Towels
- Retriever Rolls
- Tennis Balls
- Pull Ropes
- Baby Receiving Blankets
We also have a puppy wish list on Amazon.com with a list of supplies that we use regularly for all of the dogs.
Donate a Gift Basket
We are so grateful to all of the supporters we have and especially grateful for those business owners and regular folks that create the amazing gift baskets that are donated each year. If you own a business, it is great exposure for your company! If you just want to put together a fun basket of goodies, that's perfectly fine too! The more creative, the more people will want it (and more money for the dogs!)
Please download a copy of our New Fundraiser Gift Letter. It has all the information you'll need for tax purposes.
Donate Through Chewy.com
When you visit Chewy.com's page, our dog rescue automatically gets “tagged” by Chewy.com's system and they keep track of each visitor's activities. Once you've made a purchase and qualify (first time customer, one per household), our dog rescue receives a donation point, which translates into a donation check at the end of the month for all referrals! Simply "click" on the banner!
A little bit about Chewy.com...
Being a pet parent is one of the best things in life. At Chewy.com, they understand because they're pet parents too. In fact, Chewy.com was founded by people with a serious passion for helping pets. They wanted to make the process of finding food, treats and all that good stuff easy to find--and deliver it straight to your doorstep. Headquartered in Dania Beach, Florida, Chewy.com's dedicated staff--furry and non-furry alike--are committed to providing the kind of service that makes you go "wow." Their warehouses all over the country so they ship the freshest, highest quality products--and fast. And their amazing gals and guys in customer service are there day and night to help you. Bottom line is, Chewy.com is there to make pet happiness happen.
Donate Through PayPal
We also have a PayPal account where donations for anything the dogs may need, including vetting, can be made: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate Through PetDoors.com
When you make a purchase through https://www.petdoors.com/rescue.html#shopnow our rescue will receive 10% of sales! You'll need to provide our rescue name, address and telephone number upon checkout:
- 911 Dog Rescue Inc.
- 33915 Roberts Road, Eastlake, OH 44095
A little bit about PetDoors...
They have the widest pet door selection available. Their 40+ years of experience will ensure you find the product that you need! Check them out!
Thank You, Willoughby Pet Hospital!!!
Vetting donations can also be made at the Pet Hospital of Willoughby, or by calling 440-942-8181, and asking to add money to the Amy's Adoptables account.
We could honestly never save these dogs without the help of Doctors Doles and Shaefer plus the ENTIRE Willoughby Pet Hospital Team! They are truly amazing! We also appreciate Lori, Donna and the entire behind-the-scenes staff at the Brooke County Shelter. These teams go ABOVE and BEYOND each and every day to ensure the health of the dogs! We are truly honored to know them!